Global HR Consulting -Recuiting
Montevideo, Uruguay, Uruguay- South America
Job TitlePhyton developers
- Collaborate with the architecture team to develop robust, portable, and interoperable solutions to the difficult problems faced by a growing organization.
- Take an active role in reducing the technical debt in our various codebases.
- Triage, debug, and assure the timely resolution of software defects.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Upper-intermediate level of English skills.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django web framework.
- Working experience on Cassandra and caching solutions (e.g. Redis, ElastiCache).
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- South America Candidates - Estern time zone.
- Experience with Apache Kafka or Confluent Kafka in high volume environments.
- Experience in development projects using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Design and implement new services using cutting edge technologies to support our Client in achieving its business goals.
About the Company
- Helps big and small companies innovate and scale their IT operations doing nearshore staff augmentation.
- Experts in IT Advisory with strong skills in business consultancy. Its team has decades of experience in the IT industry in engineering and management roles.
- Contact: Ianella Geymonat
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://www.linkedin.com/company/globalhrconsulting360/?viewAsMember=true