Data Scientist (Fluent in Japanese)
Cinnamon AI Taiwan Inc.
Job TitleData Scientist (Fluent in Japanese)
Do you want to implement the most advanced AI technology? Do you like to embrace new challenges and proactively overcome them?
If you are eager to work in a fast-paced international Start-up and want to expand your global perspective; fluent in both English and Japanese, able to communicate and cooperate with Japanese colleagues and foreign customers.
Or if you are passionate about the AI industry and keen to apply AI to solve problems in life and business.
Welcome you join Cinnamon AI to create and implement the best AI technologies and products!
As a "Data Scientist", we expect you to have a mature technical background, great communication skill, leadership experience, and logical business reasoning ability. Data scientists need to have the ability to understand client needs and be familiar with the company's technology.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their goals, and determine how data can be used to achieve those goals.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions; mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimisation and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimise customer experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes.
- Lead multiple projects delivery with your team.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
Excellent level of spoken/reading Japanese.
Please provide any information that can prove your ability in English and Japanese in your resume, for example:
- Record a 3 minutes self introduction in Japanese
- Have lived in Japan for years and got no language issues
- Attended to senior high school or university in Japan
Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
A degree in a quantitative field mathematics, computer science, physics, economics, engineering, statistics, operations research, quantitative social science, etc.), or solid understanding of applied mathematics and statistics equivalent to those with such a degree.
Familiar with statistical modeling software, such as but not limited to SQL databases, Hadoop platform.
Proficiency with both Python and R.
Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Knowledge of any relational database such as My SQL.
Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques
Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
Ability to visualise/present data for stakeholders; may be using but not limited to: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, Tabulo etc.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
Ability to work independently and with team members from different backgrounds.
About the Company
Cinnamon AI is the pioneer in business consulting and developing AI solutions. Our existing products include AI Document Reader (Flax Scanner), Document Understanding (Aurora), Speech Understanding (Rossa Voice), Computer Vision and keep expanding.
We aim at becoming the No.1 Global Business AI company through creating disruptive innovations continuously.
Our uniqueness relies on the capability to not only develop state-of-the-art core technology but also advise top executives on redesigning business strategy and operations processes to truly drive intelligent transformation.