Software developer Python
Frankfurt a.M., Hessen, Germany
Job TitleSoftware developer Python
We are looking for a self dependent, flexible, resilient Python programmer who is willing to become part of our Development Team in Frankfurt a. M. area and excited to tackle new varied challenges. We offer fascinating, diversified software projects in a highly dynamic and creative working environment and long term employment with flexible working hours. We can also provide access to exclusive touristic offers only available for travel business employees.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- You have a strong background in Object-oriented programming with strong experience in software development, Python experience is a big plus
- You are comfortable with Linux as development environment
- Experience in asynchronous network programming for distributed systems like Twisted Python or asyncio knowledge would be an asset
- Good SQL knowledge (PostgreSQL) and basic database administrative experience is an advantage
- You posses a understanding of XML Structures and are able to parse and compose XML data
- You should be familiar with common used version management systems, git knowledge is a plus
- You should be able to communicate in English or German
- Experience in Payment or Fraud detection would be highly valuated
About the Company
Ypsilon.net AG is a global provider of modular internet travel technology for the travel industry including airlines, consolidators, travel providers and travel agencies. With customers in over 20 countries worldwide, servicing in excess of 90,000 web based agents. Corporate headquarter is based in Frankfurt, with additional development offices in Leipzig, Germany and Breslau, Poland and a sales and support team in Burgess Hill, UK.
Ypsilon.net is a PCI DSS level 1 certified company.