Senior Python Developer
Fargo, North Dakota, United States
Job TitleSenior Python Developer
The Senior Python Application Developer will be involved with enterprise-level web application development. The candidate should have a solid understanding of enterprise development methodologies including; building n-tier web-based systems, continuous integration, and enterprise systems integrations.
The candidate will have a proven track record of playing a key role in enterprise software projects with an in-depth understanding of development principles. The ideal candidate is focused on continuous improvement not only in their technical abilities but in their desire to be an integral part of the organization and a key player within the team.
- Learn, utilize, and promote Onsharp’s Development Best Practices and Methodology.
- Work with team members and independently to develop, configure, and utilize key third-party products.
- Design custom data structures as required for the application.
- Contribute to current Onsharp solutions and customizations to build products to resell to future clients.
- Utilize internal solutions to develop and maintain source code and track outstanding items following the Onsharp development process. Manage solutions built by the team by merging changes to master source repositories.
- Build integrations to perform data conversion from external systems. Create application integrations as required to support application workflows.
- Complete project documentation such as: Functional Customization Specifications, Solution Design Documents, and User Acceptance Test Scripts.
- Participates in client meetings to gather business requirements and work with Director to design solutions that meet the requirements.
- Adhere to and implement all aspects of standard software development life cycle (SDLC) tasks including requirements analysis, design, coding, and testing.
- Support other Developers with various duties
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- 7+ years of relevant software development experience
- Expertise in Development IDEs and Tools: PyCharm, Visual Studio Code, Git, TFSVC
- Expertise in Database Technologies: Google Cloud Datastore, MySQL, PostgreSQL (T-SQL)
- Knowledge of web development principles
- Passion for web and mobile development
- Ability to mentor other team members in the areas of software architecture and design
- Ability to perform detailed code review and provide actionable feedback
- Experience in enterprise development
- Strong interest in developing new applications and enhancements to existing applications that satisfy design requirements, conform to established development standards, and meet client’s needs
- Solid understanding of the importance of testing, system inspection, documentation, and support
- Possess a firm understanding of branching, merging, and other version control best practices
- Possess the ability to produce technical documentation as well as end-user guidelines
- Strong interest in analyzing and problem-solving to proactively resolve challenges and issues
- Ability to multitask between small and large projects
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Embrace challenging projects and capability to evaluate and implement new and emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline i.e. Math, Information Technology
- Windows OS Environment experience
- Java, Objective-C, PHP
- Cross-browser and interface testing experience
- Troubleshooting and debugging internet technologies
- Quality assurance testing experience
About the Company
Onsharp is a Midwestern leader in web design, software & app development, and custom integrations. With over 250 clients throughout the United States and abroad, we are focused on building long-term relationships and delivering world-class solutions for our clients.
- Customer Focused
- Can-Do Attitude
- Having Fun
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The majority of work is performed in a professional office setting with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities, and abilities.
Onsharp, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Only qualified applicants will be notified.
- Contact: Samantha Nies
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://onsharp.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=31&source=aWQ9Nw%3D%3D