Senior MLOPS Python Engineer (f/m/x)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Job TitleSenior MLOPS Python Engineer (f/m/x)
Please apply via the link and on our website. Thank you!
We are looking for an innovative python engineer with a broad vision and experience in building and running machine learning infrastructure. As a Python / MLOps engineer, you'll work closely with the company's Data Science, Analytics, and Engineering teams to ensure the robust transition of our ML algorithms to production systems.
You will assist in designing, building and scaling our data and machine learning infrastructure to increase automation and improve the quality of production models.
Our culture is defined by intellectual curiosity, collaboration and caring for each other. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of and thrive in, we would love to hear from you.
You will be doing/responsible for…
- Maintain and improve current automated ML training pipelines and ML experimentation infrastructure focusing on scalability, usability, and performance.
- Improve current model tracking, versioning, monitoring, and management parts.
- Together with the team, analyze and prioritize new features for the ML platform.
- Work with the ML / Analytics team to build tools for analysis, testing, and deployment of ML models.
- Work with infrastructure engineers on planning and implementing joint projects.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
We are looking for:
- Extensive experience running Python in a production environment
- Strong understanding of software testing, benchmarking, and DevOps principles
- Understanding of fundamental ML concepts like model parameters, metrics, biases, and datasets
- Working knowledge of Amazon Athena/Amazon Redshift/PostgreSQL or similar
- Excellent at communicating in English
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of distributed systems and their challenges
- Experience productionizing ML models
- Experience with MLOps tools (Kubefow, MLflow, Seldon, etc.)
- Experience with the following technological stack : Go, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, TensorFlow, Elasticsearch
About the Company
Fraugster’s purpose is to reduce the spiralling levels of online fraud, estimated to reach $1 Trillion by the end of 2021. Our mission is to protect companies selling online, and intelligently manage the impacts of fraud on their business and their customers. We do this by using advanced AI to spot patterns of fraudulent behaviour, and stop them.
The combination of our expertise and technology makes us one of the most accurate solutions in the market, and our ambition is to set a new standard of online trust, globally. Our customers are some of the world's largest payment companies and most renowned brands in e-commerce, and we have the backing of Europe's premier tech funds (Speedinvest, CommerzVentures, Munich Re Ventures and Earlybird).