Senior Backend / Python Engineer (m/f/x)
Job TitleSenior Backend / Python Engineer (m/f/x)
- You advance Alasco's engineering team by supporting your team members personally and professionally.
- You maintain a highly effective way of building our software including the monitoring and logging of large systems.
- You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by continuously shipping new features for our cloud platform.
- You learn about the customers needs and processes and strive to solve them as quickly as possible.
- You build features with an “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- You have a master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or similar.
- You have profound and proven knowledge (5+years) of Python and experience with one of the popular frameworks (e.g. Django, flask).
- You are experienced in building a web application in a complex B2B domain.
- You are familiar working in an agile environment.
- You have a deep knowledge of architecture patterns, DevOps and AWS.
- You are experienced in leading a small team of engineers.
- You are fluent in English. Nice-to-have: You speak German at level C1/C2.
About the Company