Tech Lead Engineer Backend / Python (m/f/x)
Job TitleTech Lead Engineer Backend / Python (m/f/x)
- You lead Alasco's backend developers to build a SaaS tool, which helps our users reach their goals in the best possible way.
- You advance Alasco's engineering team by supporting your team members personally and professionally.
- You maintain a highly effective way of building our software including the monitoring and logging of large systems.
- You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by continuously shipping new features for our cloud platform.
- You learn about the customers needs and processes and strive to solve them as quickly as possible.
- You build features with an “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- You have a master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or similar.
- You have profound and proven knowledge (5+ years) of Python and experience with one of the popular frameworks (e.g. Django, flask).
- You are experienced in building a web application in a complex B2B domain.
- You are familiar working in an agile environment.
- You have a deep knowledge of software architecture patterns, DevOps and AWS.
- Experienced leading a small team of engineers.
- You are fluent in English. Nice-to-have: You speak German.
About the Company
- We are a dynamic team with great ambitions in the heart of Munich.
- We strive to make Alasco big and transform the construction industry.
- We live a culture of trust and personal responsibility. Every idea and every opinion is welcome.
- The personal development of our employees is close to our hearts. We support seminars and the purchase of new learning material for our employees.
- The exchange of opinions between our employees is key. We value our joint lunches and team activities.
- We love and live an agile work environment. We work as a Scrum team, with open boards end regular retros and daily stand ups.
- We believe in DevOps, continuous integration and testing.