Full-Stack Python Developer
Job TitleFull-Stack Python Developer
We are looking for a Python Developer (internally know as TechOps Software Engineer) who wants to build technical solutions to optimise our internal processes. As a TechOps Software Engineer you’ll focus on making client onboarding on our application as fast and smooth as possible.
In this role you will:
- Implement improvements and automations in our internal configuration and management system to reduce manual operations in the wider organisation.
- Work collaboratively in a small team where you’ll own your codebase and application infrastructure.
- Next to coding you’ll share responsibilities on code quality and testing.
- Provide day to day support to our operational teams.
- Collaborate extensively with our other engineering teams.
Technologies you’ll work with:
Django, Python, SQL, Kubernetes, Celery (feel free to ask us why these are the best fit for us)
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
You could definitely get our attention, if:
- You are passionate about technology. What unites us is our passion to build great products that delight our users. We want you to take on big technical challenges that substantially improve our products and our user’s workflows!
- You have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related fields
- You have hands-on experience in software development, and specifically in Python
- You have basic knowledge of Django and SQL (or willingness to learn)
- You have great communication skills, both with technical and non-technical parties. With offices and colleagues all over the world, being able to word issues in an approachable way is increasingly important.
About the Company
About OTA Insight
OTA Insight is a scale-up within the hotel industry. Founded in 2012, with a vision to provide user friendly tools to hoteliers. Today we are considered the global leader in hotel BI and are working with 50,000+ hotels worldwide in 168 countries. As there are more than 1 million hotels worldwide, we are still filled with ambition to grow further.
We generate value to our customers by visualising actionable insights out of our vast datasets. Our tools help hotels to analyse their competition’s room pricing, analyse their hotel revenue, and find out where and when guests are looking and booking. Our products have a profound impact on the day to day activities of our customers, taking away guesswork and simplifying their routines. This has allowed us to grow rapidly over the past few years, adding new products as we solve new problems for our users.
About the team
The OTA Insight TechOps team in Ghent is the product owner of our internal configuration and management system. As every team wants to scale and focus on the business at hand, it’s our mission to make sure they can. You like our product? We do too ;) Let’s make sure the onboarding goes as fast and flawless as possible. More features and subscriptions can only make this journey that more enjoyable!
- Contact: Lana Casier
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://careers.otainsight.com/o/fullstack-python-developer