Integrations Engineer (Python)
Job TitleIntegrations Engineer (Python)
Please apply via the job link, not through email
In this role, you will be part of our Integrations team. The Integrations team is the bridge between our customer-facing teams (e.g. Support & Sales) and the actual code of the tool Channable. We translate our clients' needs into functionality, and we translate technical solutions to the language our clients understand.
More specifically you will:
- Be an accessible point of expertise within Channable on how our features work in the back-end
- Solve bugs and other technical issues that are reported by the Support & Customer Success departments
- Improve our tool's existing functionalities to decrease the amount of technical issues in general
- Implement feature requests for specific parts of our tool
- Join calls with high-end clients & third party partners (e.g. Facebook) as the technical point of contact
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
You are a problem solver and a critical thinker. At Channable we like to help each other. You will fit in nicely within that culture. Even more important than the skills you currently have, you have an eager-to-learn mindset.
Additionally, you have:
- Some experience with programming (Python is a plus)
- Experience with APIs (not required but a plus)
- The skill to translate technical details to understandable explanations
- Good communication skills in English
- A Bachelor's and/or Master's degree. Preferably IT related, or a degree supplemented with programming or IT courses
- An EU citizenship or a work permit
- Full time (40h per week) availability, or at least 32 hours/week
What do we offer?
Within the Integrations team you can really kick-off your career as a web application developer. If you have an eager-to-learn mindset, intrinsic interest in programming and great critical thinking, then the Integrations team will give you the real hands-on experience of web application development in a professional environment.
Next to this, we offer:
- A starting salary of €2.500 - €3.000 within a clear career & salary structure
- An informal atmosphere within our internationally oriented company
- A flat organization that is open to your ideas
- Excellent training and onboarding to get to know the tool, our processes, and your colleagues. After that, you'll get the trust and responsibility to show what you got. Your buddy will support you throughout the whole onboarding.
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht, where lunch and much more is catered daily (once we're back in the office)
- Great working conditions: free yoga classes, massages, a game room with ping-pong and video games, and Channable sports groups. Finish the week with well-deserved drinks with your colleagues at our own Channabar!
About the Company
Channable is a fast-growing company that was founded 7 years ago. The Utrecht-based startup rapidly developed into a company with an international team of 150 young professionals. While you can still benefit from the start-up vibe, working at Channable also means being part of a professional company. Looking for a position where you can both write code and help our customers? Then you may want to read further!
- Contact: Adithya
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://arbeitnow.com/view/integrations-engineer-python-channable-386942