Open-Source Software Engineer - Python
New York City or Remote, New York or Remote, United States
Job TitleOpen-Source Software Engineer - Python
In this role on our APM (tracing/profiling/debugging) team, you will...
- Write open source code that instruments thousands of Python applications around the world.
- Drive our open source Python projects and engage with the community to find and address the most important challenges.
- Be part of a team building a technical product for a technical audience
Please email me at the address below for the application link or go to: https://grnh.se/7a4599651us
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- You’re a master Python programmer
- You are a great community ambassador (or are interested in being active in the Python community) and can drive hard technical conversations towards a solution.
- You have solid experience with widely used frameworks and libraries like Asyncio, Django, Flask, Falcon, or Celery.
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment.
About the Company
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.