Junior Python Developer
Any city in Austria, Austria
Job TitleJunior Python Developer
Your main responsibility will be
- Building, deploying and monitoring the Funnelfox suite of tools (all in Python).
- Take ownership of unique features that will drive our solution to the next level.
- Closely collaborate with your colleagues to ship impactful products.
- Help building and shaping a scalable and efficient network of Python microservices.
- Our backend is written in Python (Flask, SQLAlchemy) which talks to a PostgreSQL database and is currently deployed to Google Cloud Platform.
- Our frontend data is served via a GraphQL layer to a Vue.js webapp and browser extensions.
What we offer
- Join a fast moving and dynamic startup with offices in Vienna and Barcelona.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Get first hand experience in implementing solutions for high-growth companies like Botify, Sharecare, and GetAbstract.
- Freedom to contribute to the conception of the software.
- Small international team with flat hierarchies.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks (like Vue.js) is a plus.
- Desire to conceive and shape a fast moving software project.
- Passion for DevOps and test driven development.
- You like challenges and are happy to be proven wrong.
- Can be remote but needs to be based in Austria due to subsidy requirements.
About the Company
FunnelFox helps Customer Success Managers (CSMs) build real relationships with their customers. A CSM can be responsible for more than 100 accounts, which makes it impossible to stay in touch and make sure they are happy with the service and will renew their contract.
FunnelFox helps CSMs to keep the overview and suggests when could be a good time to connect with a customer based on internal as well as market data. All this information is provided directly in the CSM's inbox saving them from continuously switching between different platforms.
Our CEO Vincent and VP of Engineering James previously worked together on another startup which was also based on a browser extension. With that company they reached 50 Million users worldwide and generated over $15 Million in annual revenue.
FunnelFox went through Angelpad, the #1 accelerator in the USA, and we are now reinforcing our development team in Austria with a fresh investment round.