Senior Python Backend Developer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job TitleSenior Python Backend Developer
Developing Python code to facilitate the integration of additional data sources and operationalization of machine learning models. Collaborating in cross-functional software/architecture design sessions to find the best data sessions for the problems that we are facing. Participating in an agile development team that delivers value iteratively Building both batch and real time services Challenging your thinking and the thinking of your team on how we can deliver value in a leaner fashion
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
- Extensive development experience in Python, including development of microservices using e.g. Flask, Django, etc.
- Experience in building data solutions, both batch processes and streaming applications
- Familiarity with event-driven designs, specifically you have worked with Kafka, Pulsar, RabbitMQ,
- Experience working in an agile team, dedicated to generating value in an iterative fashion
- High development standards, especially for code quality, code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration and deployment
- Experience working with machine learning models before and know about the challenges faced when putting these into production
- Business-level of English and good communication skills
- Experience with Git and Docker
About the Company
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Family medical insurance
- Life and accidental insurance
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion...
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
- Contact: pavan adukuri
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://boards.greenhouse.io/tide/jobs/4387191003?s=LinkedIn&source=LinkedIn