Senior Python Software Developer (f/m/d)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Job TitleSenior Python Software Developer (f/m/d)
- Model ETL processes, transform and sanitise data, schedule workflows, transform and transition data with Apache Airflow
- Connect our internal data warehouse with external sources
- Assure reliability, consistency and availability of data flows
- Create a robust and scalable framework for connecting external interfaces
- Ensure data science models and algorithms can be run on production level
- Support the data science and backend teams in terms of SLA
- Support your colleagues and team members, working collaboratively and sharing knowledge in pair-programming and coding review sessions
- Report directly to the Engineering Manager Data
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a python software developer in a fast-paced environment
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciences, or Master’s degree of Sciences in Engineering, or Physics and 2+ years of engineering exp and 1+ years of management exp, OR regardless of uni degree, 5+ years of engineering exp and 2+ years of management experience
- Expert knowledge in Python and SQL
- Ability to make decisions to ensure the software which is built, is architecturally consistent and of high quality
- In-depth understanding of data structures and data pipelines (incl. performance related dependencies)
- Experience with data integration, data transformation and database Schema Design and Evolution
- Experience in building RESTful APIs (e.g., Flask or FastAPI)
- Knowledge in CI/CD and DevOps practices
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Background in software testing
- Ability to communicate with our Data Scientists (being able to read R is a plus)
- Familiarity in distributed processing (Apache Spark/Apache Flink)
- Good knowledge of Linux and Shell
- Ability to develop data pipelines/workflows (Apache Airflow)
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
We are looking for a solution-oriented Senior Python Software Developer with strong communication skills to join our team. The right candidate will become the owner of multiple projects & processes on our Data Platform and will help us build a start of the art data processing solution. You will work in cross-functional, feature-oriented squads such as the Spotify model and you will support your colleagues and team members in sharing knowledge in pair-programming and coding review sessions.
About the Company
CrossLend is a FinTech, licensed & supervised by BaFin and supervised by CSSF, which has developed a European digital debt marketplace. On the marketplace, assets are transformed into securities or other investable formats.
Originators such as banks, savings banks, cooperative banks, special credit institutions, and FinTech credit platforms from Europe offer their assets to European institutional investors for purchase via the marketplace.
The advantage of the CrossLend marketplace is the standardised and well-structured and transparent presentation of the originators' credit data. This makes it easy for investors such as other banks, insurance companies, investment companies, pension funds, and pension schemes to identify and compare loans according to their criteria.
Since CrossLend brings together originators and investors from all over Europe on a central platform, CrossLend actively contributes to the European Capital Markets Union.
CrossLend was founded in Berlin in 2014 and employs more than 70 people from over 30 countries. In addition to its headquarters in Berlin, CrossLend has offices in Frankfurt, Vienna, Luxembourg, and London. see less
- Contact: Adithya
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://arbeitnow.com/view/senior-python-software-developer-fmd-crosslend-83488