Data Engineer (m/f/x)
Job TitleData Engineer (m/f/x)
In order to promote data-driven decision-making company-wide, commercetools is in need of your help if you are an experienced data engineer who has a thing for building things from scratch! Being one of the first members of our newly-established Data Analytics team, you and your teammates will be a catalyst for change in how our organization stores, processes and utilizes data. The ultimate goal is to create a platform to give our business units a more thorough insight into our customers’ behaviors. Ideally this would not be the first time that you face this challenge before and you cannot wait to be challenged again!
About your new role:
- Help us to build an in-house data warehouse from scratch that will enable data analysis and data-driven decisions for the whole organization
- Build and manage ETL workflows to integrate data from many sources into a single source
- Design a framework to ensure data is accessible, up-to-date, secure, consistent and complete
- Work across teams to define organizational needs and ensure business requirements are met
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 1 year of working experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Working knowledge of one of the following languages: Python, Java, Scala
- Experience with designing, building and maintaining scalable ETL pipelines
- Experience with configuring and managing cloud infrastructure (e.g. Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Fluent English to work in international teams
- Aspiration to constantly improve yourself and learn new technologies
About the Company
By giving our customers and partners, some of which are Fortune Global 500 companies across all industries, the most flexible commerce platform, which is based on a Microservices, API-first, true cloud, and headless architecture (we call it the MACH architecture*), we are not only helping them maintain their competitive advantage but we are also changing the e-commerce platform market. Founded in Germany in 2006, our international expansion has reached Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. In October 2019, with a $145M investment from global venture capital and private equity firm Insight Partners, commercetools is in full gear going forward.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
- Contact: Lidiya Dzhumayeva
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://boards.greenhouse.io/commercetools/jobs/4180624003