Senior Python Full Stack Developer
Shuup Commerce Inc
Santa Monica, California, United States
Job TitleSenior Python Full Stack Developer
Dear Senior Python/Django Devs,
A fast growing Tech company is looking for Senior Python developers in the United States. Currently. If you consider yourself a motivated Senior Pythonist with plenty of initiative, we have the perfect job for you. We work with our Shuup eCommerce Platform. Shuup is Shopify with Steroids, and is used to build enterprise online marketplaces (like Amazon and Grubhub) through which multiple vendors can sell physical or digital products and services.
What you will do:
- Code with Python :D
- Help us scale our product to the next level.
- Help with new and ongoing client marketplace projects.
- An interesting and motivated work environment with great co-workers.
- The opportunity to be a part of building an international success story.
- Interesting and challenging projects – not just repetitive work!
- Extensive remote work possibilities.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
We wish from you that:
- You are confident in working with Django and you love writing Python language.
- You are somewhat familiar with LESS, SASS, jQuery and ES6.
- You are interested in software development as a craft and wish to grow as a developer.
In addition, we value:
- Experience in agile software development methods.
- Experience from software development projects.
- You wish to share your knowledge with other developers.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- You have experience or interest in E-Commerce.
- Prior experience in using open source technologies in software development.
- Fluency in English.
About the Company
We trust in Python and solution-oriented working. For every Shuupster, we plan an individual python programmer career path and support it along the way. We have a wide range of projects and we promise that you won’t get bored with us. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits. You may also choose to work either remotely or at the office, that is totally up to you.
Our success in the Great Place to Work studies tells a lot about how we feel about our employees. We will support your professional development in many ways and encourage employees also to participate in developing our company. When the organizational culture is being originated and nurtured by employees, it becomes authentic, honest and laid-back.