Full Stack Developer
Miami Beach (Remote), Florida, USA
Job TitleFull Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with a passion for healthcare and helping protect patient safety through controlling cybersecurity risk. Goal driven and results oriented who is excited and skilled in building quality platforms, services, and technology solutions.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Developing modern and secure user facing web-based functionality
- Building, enhancing, and scaling existing backend services and solutions
- Drive and implement improvements and capabilities in line with product development goals
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify and solution emerging, interesting business problems.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Clear understanding of REST based services and API driven development and design principles
- Have solid experience on working with at least one standard RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, Aurora, etc)
- Have solid experience on working with non-relational database technology (MongoDB, DocumentDB, etc)
- Have a solid grasp on cloud operating principles (including cloud-first architecture, serverless and containers, Paas/IaaS, etc).
- Have a solid grasp on User Experience / User Design principles
- Familiar with Agile principles
- Strongly detail oriented with ability to quickly identify and solve problems
About the Company
MedSec is exclusively dedicated to the unique challenge of medical device and healthcare cybersecurity. MedSec partners with medical device manufacturers and healthcare delivery organizations to help address cybersecurity in medical devices throughout all stage of the device lifecycle. With medical device manufacturers MedSec leverages its cybersecurity expertise, coupled with its intimate knowledge of the healthcare regulatory and operating environments to offer support in design, architecture, verification, penetration testing, risk assessments, regulatory filings, and execution of security best practices in the development of new medical devices as well legacy systems. With Healthcare Delivery Organizations MedSec leverages its intimate knowledge of medical devices to offer software solutions for cybersecurity and asset management of connected medical devices in hospitals. MedSec is an active participant in helping move the cybersecurity healthcare community forward, and participates in a number of standards and best practice committees involved in furthering cybersecurity for medical products.