Full Stack Engineer (React, Python)
Remote, Latin America
Job TitleFull Stack Engineer (React, Python)
Hello! Are you ready to work from home and transform your career?
We're looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our clients build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent on the planet? Then keep reading.
Our benefits may vary according to the country you are located in, so please reach out to our recruiter in case you have any questions.
If you become a contractor we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% Remote work (could vary according to the client's needs)
- Travel according to client's needs
- The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
- Do you have what it takes? Apply today!
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
You have worked with teams before on large and demonstrable projects. You understand server-side languages. You understand Agile software development, DevOps practices, and can work closely with QA teams to optimize your code.
You relish creating high-quality code from the comfort of your own home. Your engineering projects will focus on understanding customers' needs and translating those needs from product specifications into functional, production-ready code. You'll have the opportunity to ship code daily that will be used by customers.
You love learning. Engineering is an ever-evolving world. You enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet. You are a self-driven, self-learner willing to share knowledge and participate actively in your community.
Having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global remote team. Modus requires all team members to overlap with EST morning hours daily. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.
Things You Might Do
Modus is a fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Give back to the community via open source and blog posts.
- Travel and meet great people- as part of our remote-first lifestyle, it's important that we come together as needed to work together, meet each other in person and have fun together. Please keep that in mind when you apply.
- Teach and be taught: Modus creates active teams that work on internal and external projects together, giving opportunities to stay relevant with the latest technologies and learning from experts worldwide.
- Interact directly with internal and external clients to represent Modus and its values.
About the Company
Modus Create builds customer-centric products, processes, and platforms to help businesses succeed in the digital economy.
For over 10 years, our global team of strategists, designers, and technologists have helped the world’s biggest brands such as Burger King, Kaplan, AARP, PBS, and Time Inc. deliver powerful digital experiences to their clients. We work in an iterative, outcome-driven way to support our clients with product strategy, customer experience (CX), full-stack Agile software development, and security.
Inc Magazine has rated Modus Create as one of the fastest-growing American companies for 6 years in a row. Our distributed team of 250+ Modites have been pioneers in the open-source community, creating innovations such as the Ionic-Vue integration, RoboDomo, Beep, and Capsule.