Job TitleDevOps Engineer
Agot AI (www.agot.ai) provides cutting-edge AI-powered checkout and computer-vision operations analytics for restaurants. We are looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer.
What you'll do:
- A huge part of the day-to-day job is developing and delivering repeatable pipelines for end-to-end Machine Learning and Deep Learning solutions. We solve customer problems by building systems using the newest tools in virtualization, ML Ops, ML engineering, DevOps, orchestration, Kubernetes, and AI Workflows.
- Serve as technical lead in defining, designing, developing and maintaining the DevOps tools, frameworks & platforms
- Implement, advocate and carry out CI/CD conventions and write tools to automate various steps involved in this process
- Manage security, networking infrastructure, and related tasks, and identify necessary recruiting needs to fill skills gaps as appropriate
- Ensure PII Compliance and facilitate SOC2 audits
- Enable development team by providing automated build and test solutions in model training, autoML, annotation tools
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
Ideal Candidates have:
- Strong programming and debugging skills in Python/C++/Go with extensive bash scripting experience
- Experience with build tools, unit testing, and code-coverage tools
- Excellent knowledge of:
- Computer Vision Application / Deployment
- Gitlab/Github or other source version control systems
- Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins
- Configuration automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack, etc.)
- Amazon Web Services(AWS) or Google Cloud Platform(GCP)
- Various Linux systems like Ubuntu, CentOS
- 6+ years of industry experience
About the Company
Agot.AI is the world's #1 kitchen-aware restaurant management system. Agot.AI offers real-time solutions to automate labor, improve visibility and increase service accuracy.