(Senior) Python Engineer (m/f/div)
Job Title(Senior) Python Engineer (m/f/div)
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will vary. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
As a Software Engineer you will:
- Ensure on-time delivery of new features and services
- Maintain and evolve the existing landscape of tools
- Deliver quality code in an efficient manner
- Take end-to-end ownership of our fleet of microservices
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, agile coaches and product owners
- Mentor more junior teammates
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
What you should bring along
- You’re comfortable writing software in Python
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles
- You are a proactive peer and help the growth of your team
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
- You have experience with web frameworks like Django/flask/bottle
- Ideally you have profound experience with AWS
- You already have some experience in libraries for linear algebra (e.g. numpy) or machine learning (e.g. with scikit-learn)
About the Company
Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team.
Exciting new market entry as part of our growth plans As we enter a new stage in our organization’s growth, we are in a process of opening our very first Tech Hub outside of Germany. As a Tech company, we see a compatibility in building our next tech home in Kyiv, Ukraine. We are very excited to build a significant presence in the overall Ukraine tech and scale up scene!
Currently, we are working with our partners in Ukraine to start hiring and integrating our future colleagues in Kyiv within the Solarisbank family. For further questions on the recruiting information and stages, please do not hesitate to get in contact with our talent team on email@example.com.
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://boards.greenhouse.io/solarisbank/jobs/5093505002