Senior Backend Python Developer (Feb 18,2021)
Mountain View, California, United States
Job TitleSenior Backend Python Developer (Feb 18,2021)
We are looking for a Sr. Backend Developer (Python) for our CRM SaaS application with strong skills in Python 3.0, Flask, Postgres.
When applying please start your cover letter in all caps with “I AM DETAIL ORIENTED AND HAVE READ THE POSTING COMPLETELY.”
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
Mandatory Job Requirements :
- 3+ years of experience & strong proficiency in Python and Flask.
- Writing highly performant, scalable and efficient code in Python (Flask) with Postgres.
- Experience in working with databases like Postgres.
- Good knowledge of authentication using OAuth 2/3.
- Building and shipping cloud based software OR experience with at least one SaaS CRM system like Salesforce.com, Oracle CRM On Demand, or SugarCRM and their APIs.
- Experience in designing modern well-documented REST APIs and API integration.
- Good communication skills working with email, chat, Google docs, phone, and tools such as Slack, Zoom etc.
- Very comfortable reaching out and communicating with others in English (both verbally and written) about engineering projects.
- Identify and resolve bugs and issues across applications as they arise and self test the fix/feature on local before sending PR as the first line of defense.
- Ability to locate and leverage python modules in app or in open source.
Preferred (but not mandatory) :
- Strong proficiency in Github/Gitlab, implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) build systems and Test Driven Development (TDD), Pipeline in an agile workflow.
- Implementing Containerized deployment and container orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes (or similar alternatives).
About the Company
We build CRM tools that help users work more efficiently and effectively. If your CRM doesn’t work as expected, your adoption rates may be suffering. We help customers who use Oracle CRM On Demand, Oracle Engagement Cloud (formerly Sales Cloud), Oracle Service Cloud, Salesforce, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
CRM users often don’t have the resources they need for better searching and maintaining data quality. With tools from ActivePrime, users can enjoy greater productivity. We’re evolving CRM tools for your needs.