Senior Full Stack Engineer
Media Predict Inc.
Remote (EST, CST or MST), NY, United States
Job TitleSenior Full Stack Engineer
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code. Develop new features and improve existing features of the software. Performance improvements, maintenance and bug fixes. Contribute to team and organisational improvements in process and infrastructure. Code, test and operate Python based services and applications.
Things you might like
- Small team - room for input, short decision-making processes
- Code testing and quality reviews so we can continuously and automatically release new versions
- Varied responsibilities: server/client side, coding/testing/maintaining/reviewing/deploying
- Free to move: while we are based in the New York City/Southwest Connecticut area, this can be a 100% remote position
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Fluent in English, written and spoken + U.S. work permit
- Real projects experience in Python (7+) and Django (2+)
- Version control tool skills
Nice to haves
- Good degree of familiarity with modern client-side web technologies - we mainly use React, for smaller things jQuery
- Clean code base covered with tests. It is not a problem if you haven't used Unit testing or CI yet. We will get you on board quickly
- 10+ years experience in professional software development
About the Company
Media Predict is a media and marketing research company that utilizes prediction markets - in tandem with complimentary research methods such as custom surveys and online dial testing - to generate primary market research for consumer-facing industries, such as media, consumer packaged goods, technology, financial services, and restaurants. It does this in countries throughout the world. The company has developed and operates online game sites in North America and Europe as part of its research infrastructure.