Sr Software Engineer, PACS Interface
Guilford, Connecticut, United States of America
Job TitleSr Software Engineer, PACS Interface
At Hyperfine you would be responsible for designing, implementing, and testing the interface between our device and PACS (picture archiving and communication systems). You would also help with DICOM generation, conformance, and interoperability.
Our software is primarily implemented in Python, and all our existing DICOM/PACS code uses pydicom and pynetdicom.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Strong Python, Linux proficiency and expertise
- Experience with DICOM objects and protocols
- Experience with scientific Python (e.g. numpy, scipy, etc)
- Experience with software revision systems, like git
- Experience working with complex software projects
- 5+ Years experience designing and building software applications
- Experience developing software or methods for MRI, ultrasound, CT, or similar technology.
- Familiarity with PACS software
- Familiarity with medical image viewers
- HL7, FHIR experience
About the Company
Hyperfine is on a mission to democratize healthcare by making MRI technology accessible to everyone around the world. We are reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by building the first ever bedside MRI system. Our breakthrough technology enables portable point-of-care MRI and significantly lowers the cost, power, and weight versus that of traditional fixed MRI systems.
Hyperfine is a well-funded, rapidly growing health-tech startup founded by award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur, Dr. Jonathan Rothberg. Hyperfine benefits from being a 4Catalyzer company, an incubator of health-tech companies (most notably Butterfly Network) who has raised over $600 million in funding. The Hyperfine device was 510k FDA cleared in February 2020.
Joining Hyperfine Research is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.