Senior Software Engineer – Lansing, MI
Kennedy Technologies Corp
Lansing, Michigan, United States
Job TitleSenior Software Engineer – Lansing, MI
Career Opportunity: Senior Software Engineer – Kennedy Technologies Corp – Lansing, MI Do you thrive on defining and developing your vision? Can you work collaboratively as a leader and a doer? Are you ready to apply your skills and creativity as a self-directed member of a versatile team? If so, we have a home for you!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our manufacturing and IT Consulting firm serving the paper and packaging industry. We work very closely with our clients to support a culture of continuous improvement. Challenges will include creating and implementing business logic to manage our clients’ manufacturing processes. In this role, you will Define it, Develop it, Deploy it, and Maintain it.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Take full responsibility for client solutions from concept to production.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Work with the client to meet specification needs.
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with other developers to design, implement, and optimize code.
- Diagnose and isolate issues and bugs, as well as implement, test, and plan the deployment of solutions.
- Document all programming tasks and procedures.
- Perform routine software maintenance.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
To qualify, you should have excellent communication skills, be a superb leader, be adept at leading customers, and:
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields.
- Knowledge of Python (preferred), Java, or other programming languages.
- Familiarity with databases such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Experience integrating business software in manufacturing environments.
About the Company
KENNEDY TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION
Serving the IT consulting needs of businesses throughout the greater mid-Michigan and Lansing area for nearly 20 years. Now an IT consulting firm with national scope