Arieli & Company
London, United Kingdom
Job TitleData Scientist
Successful candidates have the ability to extract trends and insights from large datasets using Python, and to communicate these insights verbally and visually. They will have a strong interest in how to understand and communicate people-based capabilities and behaviour using data.
Data Scientists report directly to a Senior Analyst. Salary base increases, bonuses, and other benefits will be directly tied to the value of the contribution you make.
- Undertake data analysis using Python
- Analyse large amounts of data and extract trends and insights
- Present information using data visualisation techniques, in particular Tableau
- Make recommendations on methodological approaches and best practice for collecting data
- Build processes to automate data collection and analysis
- Interact with the consulting side of the business to communicate insights and recommendations
- Maintain up-to-date databases and data systems
- Create new opportunities to provide insight to clients via data and visualisation
- Mentor colleagues on how to gather and manipulate data effectively
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- 1-5 years’ experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Expertise in Excel, Tableau, and R/Python
- Strong statistical knowledge, ideally in the social/psychological sciences
- Experience using Qualtrics is preferred
- Numerical/Technical Bachelor’s degree (e.g., Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please address the following questions in your cover letter:
- What do you hope to learn from working at Arieli & Company?
- What are your expectations for working at Arieli & Company?
- Describe two critical trends that, in your view, impact the world of work today
- Based on your background, what do you think you would bring to the role that other candidates would not?
Unfortunately, applications that do not meet the following criteria cannot be progressed to the next stage:
- All applications must be submitted with a CV and cover letter
- All cover letters must answer the given questions
About the Company
Arieli & Company is a leadership consultancy and career management firm that prepares leaders for the uncertain future, and ensures that they create a legacy that matters to them. We leverage deep psychometrics to inform our bespoke interventions and drive sustainable behaviour change.
- Contact: Eleanor Robinson
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.arieliandcompany.com/careers/data-scientist.html