Python Developer To Help Maintain Large Django Application
Job TitlePython Developer To Help Maintain Large Django Application
We run a large Python & Django codebase to help attorneys win more of their cases. We are looking for a developer for a long-term contracting relationship. Check out https://www.casefleet.com for more information regarding the company and our mission.
The job would consist of working within our very large Python codebase (written in the Django framework). This codebase is responsible for millions of requests, hundreds of thousands of documents processed, and scaling the services to handle massive load at any point during operation.
We are fully remote and are flexible on hours per week.
Basic tasks would include:
- Adding new features and enhancements to the API
- Adding to and maintaining the functionality of our document processing pipeline
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
- Refactors and code quality audits
- Creating new tests and improving the current test suite
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
- 3+ years of Python experience
- Experience with Django
- Experience running Docker & docker-compose
- Experience managing backend job queues
- AWS experience
- Distributed system design