Senior Python Engineer
Use All Five, Inc.
Marina Del Rey, CA, United States
Job TitleSenior Python Engineer
Use All Five is looking for a senior Python engineer to collaborate with the team in who's mostly located in Los Angeles. We are a cohort of designers and developers that create identities and experiences across spaces and screens. We're accepting applications from all US locations, this can be a remote or in-person job post-covid.
You'll be on a team where you'll have the opportunity to work on projects that are seen by millions of people. Some clients include Google, The Grammys, ACLU, Headspace, and Spotify.
- Be a technical lead / point of contact for the projects you’ll own
- Give suggestions to the team and clients to improve project quality
- Create features in Python/Django for various high-profile websites and applications
- Be open to using other backend technologies such as Node.js
- Delegate tasks to other developers, as well as review their incoming code and any architectural decisions (including JS/React/ES6)
- Handle dev ops tasks, such as build scripts, deployments, setting up servers, aws configuration
- Design and develop highly scalable API entrypoints to services based on functional and non-functional requirements
- Create and maintain custom content management systems in Django
- Convert specs and user stories into production ready code
- Develop documentation
- Define, design, and build shared services
- Ongoing website maintenance including site load, website bugs, and tickets
- Job Type: Full time
- Required work authorization: United States
- No recruiters, please
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $90,000.00 to $145,000.00 /year
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience with the Django platform (REST, OAuth2, Database interaction/migrations, etc) and very good knowledge of Python
- Familiarity with modern frontend development processes (webpack/ES6/React etc).
- AWS experience
About the Company
Use All Five is a West LA based studio started in 2006. We’re currently a team of fifteen designers, developers, and strategists.
We help organizations and brands achieve greater impact through strategy, design, and technology.