Senior Python Developer
Global HR Consulting
Montevideo - REMOTE WORK for an American Company, Uruguay
Job TitleSenior Python Developer
- Develop features pertaining to the services.
- Design and implement new services using innovative technologies.
- Collaborate with the architecture team to develop robust, portable, and interoperable solutions.
- Triage, debug, and assure the timely resolution of software defects.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- A backend engineer with solid experience writing microservices in Python (hosted using Kubernetes technology) and knowledge of Django web framework.
- Good level of English Skills.
- Working experience on Cassandra and caching solutions (e.g. Redis, ElastiCache).
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures as well as of design patterns.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Nice skills to have include: Experience with MySQL and other databases, Apache Kafka or Confluent Kafka in high volume environments, Java/J2EE technologies.