Senior full-stack developer
Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
Job TitleSenior full-stack developer
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer / DevOps Engineer to support our team.
The ideal candidate enjoys dealing with mission-critical systems, complex workflows, data analytics and cloud computing. Your time will be divided between hands-on software design and development on one side and guiding the current team of developers and engineers to increase performance and code quality. You love to work with people and to set-up procedures for code review, knowledge sharing, quality control and deployment.
You will use and further develop your skills in the following areas:
- Design, implement, and automate the deployment of scalable infrastructure
- Monitor and troubleshoot operational or data issues
- Operate and maintain internal SQL and NoSQL databases
- Maintain our GraphQL APIs and internal Python libraries
- Back-end development on our modelling services and front-end development for our web applications
- Design and implementation of UI features on our dashboard
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Master degree in engineering/IT or equivalent through experience
- At least 10 years of experience in a software development, operations or DevOps role
- Experience with modern development methods, such as agile development, automated testing and distributed or micro services architectures
- Being a scrum master sounds like fun
- Extensive knowledge of containerization, clustering and cloud-native technologies (e.g. Linux, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Fluent in English
We value experience or interest in the following:
- cloud providers and deployments
- IT/devops/operations automation, IT networking, industrial protocols
- data wrangling, scientific Python, machine learning or AI modelling
- Experience in the building or energy sectors
- Eager to learn and able to contribute valuable input to architectural and technology decisions
- Team player with outstanding communication and didactive skills
About the Company
Are you ready to be part of a fast growing company with a measurable impact on society and climate change? Operating from its Brussels headquarters, DeltaQ is an international SaaS company. We significantly reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions in commercial buildings. Our software uses building monitoring data to build a digital building model. The model is used to solve a predictive control problem in real-time and to continuously send optimal control signals to the building. As a result, thermal comfort is significantly improved and CO2 emissions are reduced by up to 40%.
Join our team of specialists and help us make DeltaQ the building automation revolution it is destined to be.
- Contact: Els Depoortere
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2243563877/?refId=129149481605003112785&trackingId=jR8xMQpl41httHsMAnr6WQ%3D%3D