Bangalore, Karntaka, India
Job TitlePython Developer
As a Python Developer, you will be part of our core team helping our clients build their innovative products.
As a potential recruit, you should:· Have a minimum of [3-5 ] or [5-7] Years of Industry experience.
· Be able to write clean, re-usable standards-based code.
· Be able to design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications· Be able to integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic· Be able to integrate third-party APIs.
· Be able to Implement security and data protection.
· Be able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes· Have a strong understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
Have knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
· Have familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
· Have strong Unit Testing and Debugging Skills.
· Be aware of latest industry trends/frameworks and be able to continuously update yourself with the same.
· Be able to mentor junior members.
· Be able to come up with best practices/guidelines for development.
· Be biased towards action.
· Be a team-player.
· Be articulate and should have strong communication skills (Verbal/Written).
· Be a Problem Solver.
· Be self-driven and be able to work in fast-paced environment and with minimal supervision.
Contributions to FOSS, StackOverflow and GitHub profile with your side projects, if available will definitely be an added advantage.
Knowledge of Machine Learning/AI Concepts is a big plus.
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
About the Company
Sacumen specializes in working with Security Product Companies. We are working with 50+ Security Product Companies such as Symantec, Palo Alto Networks, Varonis, AlienVault, IBM, CA Technologies, ThreatConnect, SecurityScorecard, ForgeRock, Code42, BigID, Flashpoint etc in the areas of Connector Development, Connector Support, and Product Engineering.
We have built 750+ Connectors in the areas of SIEM, IAM, Ticketing Systems, Incident Response, Cloud Applications, Cloud Monitoring, Threat Intelligence Feed, Endpoint Security, Cloud Storage, DevOps, GRC, Vulnerability Management, Authentication, etc.