We Got POP
London or UK Remote, United Kingdom
UK REMOTE OPPORTUNITY!
Applicants must be able to live and work in the UK without restriction. We have a London office but appreciate that not everyone wants to live there, so we will consider a fully-remote (UK based) application from the right person.
Be a part of the silver screen magic! Our technology platform has helped the industry produce blockbuster franchises like Avengers, Fast & Furious, and Wonder Woman. This is a great chance to join the revolution transforming the entertainment industry. We are growing and are seeking experienced developers who can help us deliver our vision for a fairer, more transparent future for high-end content production. We’re an open organisation and understand that you are a person and not just a code-production unit.
We're seeking a technically-adept, forward-looking collaborator to help create and improve great customer experience.
What will you be doing?
You'll be working as part of a cross-functional team tackling a specific business problem which might be enhancing some of our existing functionality to help make it more useful, or creating a whole new feature set for a new audience. Whatever happens the work is going to be varied!
We'd want you to have a commitment to the idea of solving problems with working software. Leading by example and taking the initiative to break impasses and help the whole team move forward collectively.
We also want you to bring an engaged, informed voice to our technical discussions. As a team we are constantly trying to find the right balance of innovation and convention in our use of technology.
We'll also want you to find it natural to share what you know with colleagues and to want to support them. We have internal training and knowledge-sharing sessions and you'll be expected to be part of supporting and sustaining that culture as well as learning yourself.
How do we work?
Typically we use an informal Lean Agile process where empowered self-organising teams are granted a lot of autonomy. You'll prefer the freedom to refine your ways of working instead of following a prescribed process. We're a small team so we are always interested in techniques and solutions that maximise our impact and which help people join the team and be productive quickly.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
We have more than one vacancy, at differing levels of experience, from mid-level to Senior and Lead, with salaries to match.
- Work with a brilliant and committed team of industry experts and specialists and a supportive, hands-on leadership team
- Be a key decision maker at an early stage of new business lines but without the startup uncertainty
- People are our assets, not our resources
- Transparency is a company value with company updates open to everyone
- Competitive salary, 24 days holiday, company MacBook
- Company Perkbox access (after passing probation)
- Time at work for professional and industry networking and learning
- Our production credits in the UK: https://www.wegotpop.com/pages/uk/production/credits/
- Our casting client’s credits in the UK: https://www.wegotpop.com/pages/uk/casting-agents/credits/
- Our technical stack: https://stackshare.io/we-got-pop/pop-is-putting-people-on-productions
- Our interviewing process: https://wegotpop.github.io/principles-and-practices/policies/interviews.html
- Our team Dev.to blog: https://dev.to/wegotpop
About the Company
We Got POP is on a mission to drive a smarter, fairer future for entertainment by building technology to digitise, connect and open the industry. POP’s platform equips clients with real time oversight, actionable data insight and optimised workflows to proactively manage all of the people, across all of their productions. Each portal provides a secure and streamlined process for production companies, the productions, crew, casting directors and background artists; revolutionising the way people in production are found, hired, managed and paid.
In 2019 some portion of POP tech powered over 60% of all UK HETV production including Killing Eve, 1917 and The Crown, revolutionising the way people in production are found, hired, managed and paid.
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://www.linkedin.com/company/we-got-pop-ltd/jobs/