Backend Developer Python/Django
remote, remote, worldwide
Job TitleBackend Developer Python/Django
Working as a Backend Python/Django at Sherpany means..
… You will contribute to the development of and existing website project by correcting bugs, develop solutions for pending problems and ensure good application performance.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
How we imagine you:
- Extensive experience developing and deploying websites with Python/Django
- Ability to debug at all levels of the stack
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Experience with Django CMS and Divio cloud are a plus
About the Company
#Gettimeback to the executives of global leading companies.
SHERPANY is a Swiss tech company with headquarter in Zurich and further offices in Lisbon, Berlin, Paris, Milan and Wroclaw. With our SaaS Solution, the “Boardroom”, we turn formal meetings from time-wasters into value-creators by driving focus on the output. We encourage the evolution of meeting culture through a delightful, easy to use and secure meeting management software. According to our customers, we are the premium partner for medium-sized and large global enterprises when it comes to transforming the management of formal meetings.
- Contact: Marc Duny
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://sherpany.breezy.hr/p/07bbfb66dd6001-backend-developer-python-django?source=www.sherpany.com/en&popup=true