Senior Backend Developer for Creator Analytics Platform
Job TitleSenior Backend Developer for Creator Analytics Platform
We are looking
for a Senior Python Backend Web Developer to join our team, based in Vienna, or on remote.
ForTunes.io is an analytics service for music data. We currently service 30.000 recording artists, bands, and producers. We look forward to expanding into analytics for social media, video streaming and podcasting.
You are responsible for the development and maintenance of components of the ForTunes backend:
- Writing modules fetching data from 3rd party APIs.
- Writing queries and extending our Postgres Database.
- Serving Data via our REST API.
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Remote-friendly environment
- Healthy work-life balance
- Flexible hours and vacation
Join a small and dedicated team committed to improving the lives of artists, podcasters, streamers and social media influencers.
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
- has the communication skills to structure, specify and implement ideas together.
- has at least three years or more experience in creating web-page backends. Ideally with Python and Django
- has advanced knowledge of relational databases. Postgres is a plus, not a requirement
- has experience in creating and/or working with REST API
- knows the problems that arise when having to rely on third-party APIs
- has the ability to write clean, pragmatic code