Lead Python (Django) Developer
Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland
Job TitleLead Python (Django) Developer
KiWi is looking for an experienced and motivated Lead Python (Django) Developer to join the HQ in Lausanne, full time.
In this role, you will lead the enhancement of our back-end (Python/Django)
As a member of the Tech team, you will:
- Take over, improve and collaborate on an existing Python/Django codebase
- Perform major and minor day-to-day development tasks as needed
- Participate in code reviews and practice test-driven software development
- Build a back-end that matches business expectations, scales well, and empowers our data science work.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
This is you:
- 5+ years experience in Python/Django back-end development
- 5+ years of experience using relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Deep understanding of REST architecture and proven experience with Django Rest Framework (DRF)
- Practice in unit and integration tests
- Experience with CI (Jenkins), as well as Swagger first approach
- Knowledge of DevOps, architecture, Node.js, data science is a plus
- Fluent in English. Spanish would make your job easier and French would make your life better.
About the Company
KiWi is a Swiss-Mexican fintech startup, founded in 2014, on a mission to offer a peace of mind to micro-entrepreneurs in emerging markets. They are offering a Point of Sales app that allows merchants to keep up with their customers' needs and grow their business.
KiWi is currently operating in Mexico and has plans to expand to other emerging markets in the near future.
KiWi helps bring the fintech solutions to micro-entrepreneurs that have been let down by the tech and banking industries. Join their mission to make the lives of micro-entrepreneurs easier!
What KiWi offers to you:
*Flexible working hours, vacation policy and the possibility of some remote work *Budget for personal development (training, conferences, languages, etc.) *Cutting-edge tech stack *Competitive compensation package *Relocation support: financial and practical (flat search, school, etc) *Part of a young and agile Swiss Fintech Startup with a strong social purpose --> Millions of micro-businesses count on you!