Backend Engineer (Python, Ruby on Rails) - Marketing Engineering (f/m/d)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Job TitleBackend Engineer (Python, Ruby on Rails) - Marketing Engineering (f/m/d)
As a backend engineer in the Marketing Engineering Team, you will have a direct impact on Heyjobs’ marketing performance. In this role, you will be designing, building, optimizing and maintaining services and tools which we use to generate job ads, analyze and control marketing performance and integrate with marketing partners. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with different programming languages like Python, Ruby, JS (React), and a modern tech stack based on AWS.
In addition, our cross-functional team enables marketing managers and engineers to work closely together, to bring the talent acquisition marketing that Heyjobs does for clients to the next level.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- 3+ years of Python experience
- 1+ years of Ruby (Rails) experience
- Willingness to work with both Python (70%) and Ruby (30%)
- Hands-on experience in building pipelines using Python and Airflow
- Hands-on experience in data engineering using AWS tools (Redshift, Glue)
- An interest in the fast-paced field of automation of digital marketing channels
- Experience of testing and test-driven design
- Experience of using Docker or other containerization technologies
- Willingness to write and maintain well-structured documentation
- Pragmatic, can-do attitude (you like to dive deep and get things done)
- Willingness to learn new technical concepts and apply them
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Good English communication skills (written and verbal, German not required)
About the Company
Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning technologies to connect people to their next job. On the other side, with the HeyJobs platform, we enable recruiters - our customers - who are desperately looking for talent, to get their open positions filled quickly with perfectly matching candidates.
With more than 1500 customers and a team of 120+, our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
By the end of 2020, we want to help 1 million people to find the right job to live a fulfilling life.
Want to know more about us? check: https://hire.heyjobs.co/en-us/about-us