Mid-Senior Python Developer
London, United Kingdom
Job TitleMid-Senior Python Developer
We’re proud to deliver flagship products for major broadcast and sports organisations, including Formula 1, BBC, Arsenal, and Channel 4.
Operating at the high end of the markets, working with clients who want to innovate, and understand the importance of user insights.
We hire people who know their craft, and love working alongside colleagues with varied skill-sets, backgrounds and viewpoints.
We believe strongly in the power of empathy; working as a united team, learning what forces are driving and challenging clients, and understanding their audience's’ motivations and anxieties. Working in cross-discipline project teams, who are given full ownership of their delivery. Teams work using Agile methodologies, and are encouraged to hone their approach.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Defining standards for infrastructure as code
- Writing Infrastructure code and relevant tests
- Creating CI pipelines as code
- A collaborative team player with strong internal and client facing communication skills
You have a strong technical knowledge of:
- Containerisation technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- Cloud native and serverless applications
- Amazon Web Services
- Logging, monitoring and observability tools and practices
- Scripting (e.g. bash, python etc.)
Additionally, it would be nice if you had experience in:
- Modern CD tools such as Spinnaker/ArgoCD
- Service discovery
- Service mesh
- Modern API Gateways and ingress controllers
About the Company
A mix of around 40 researchers, designers and technologists based in a lovely studio in east London.