Python Developer - Gaming Industry
Job TitlePython Developer - Gaming Industry
2 teams, 6 positions, and a beautiful complex challenge!
These positions are based on providing online services to millions of active users daily. You will be responsible for developing and running online services for some of the largest entertainment franchises in the world.
They have 2 teams that are looking for multiple hires. These teams are looking for Senior and mid-level developers. Both teams are looking for people with solid Python experience to build online services at a large scale!
Team A) Join a team (6 engineers, 2 SRE's, team lead, dev manager) developing a product focused on data for players and enabling them to get into the correct games. 2 senior, 2 Mid-level
Team B) The core staff is in place on this team and they are looking to build out the team to focus on building new centralised tools for gaming studios. 1 senior, 1 Mid-level
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
Below would be an ideal Senior candidate, but if you are short in one or 2 areas don't worry, they are looking for solid Python Developers. Bonus points if you are into your games but if you are like me and time is on short supply don't worry!
- 5 years plus Development experience (Python).
- Experience with high traffic systems, and large scale servers.
- Experience with Redis, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, or MySQL.
- Strong background with open source and Linux environments.
- Having experience with C, C++ would be a bonus!
If you are interested in one of the positions or if you want to talk about it in more detail click apply on the link and I can fill you in with the missing information.
About the Company
- Contact: David
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.ninedots.io/job/python-developers-all-levels/