Senior Python Developer (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Job TitleSenior Python Developer (m/f/d)
- You work in an agile team.
- You are responsible for the design, development and testing of new monitoring features.
- You take responsibility for the further development of our architecture.
- You support the automation of build processes and pursue test-driven development approaches.
- You will actively shape the DevOps culture in our team and help to build and distribute knowledge about deployment and operation.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Backend developer with experience in Python.
- Deep knowledge of the Linux command line.
- Friend of Open Source Software.
- Several years of professional experience in the development of larger software projects.
- Ideally FH or university studies in computer science or comparable education.
- Agile mindset and experience with agile development practices (TDD, CI, Pair Programming, Scrum, Kanban, ...).
- Passion for current technology developments and their possible applications.
- Distinct ability to grasp complex tasks and answer them with solutions that are as uncomplicated as possible.
- Enjoy contact with customers and users.
- Speak German and confident in English.
- Ideally, knowledge and experience with the following technologies we use: Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, pytest, Pylint, JIRA.
About the Company
We are a team of software developers who are passionate about helping small and large companies alike to reliably run their complex IT infrastructures and applications.
As one of the leading providers of IT monitoring solutions, our software "checkmk" monitors millions of hardware devices and software services in large data centers or networked Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Many tens of thousands of open source users and a rapidly growing base of over 2300 paying customers already use our product. By working closely with this community, we ensure that our product really helps our customers.
We are rooted in the open source movement, love Linux and offer both a free open source and a commercial version of our product.
Our offices are located in the heart of Munich, in Haidhausen, a district known for its many cafés, restaurants, bars, and small stores.
- A product with which customers identify themselves and which is gladly used.
- Young team in a dynamic, fast growing small and family company.
- Agile development team.
- Diverse possibilities for personal further education.
- Monitoring of a very wide range of technologies.
- Strong bond with a great customer community.
- High autonomy and flat hierarchies.
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions in a stable environment.
- Above average salary.
- Office in one of the most beautiful districts of Munich.
Have your interest awakened? Then send us your application. A meaningful curriculum vitae is already sufficient. You do not have that much relevant experience? We also welcome applicants with less professional experience!
You can get a first insight about working at tribe29 at Kununu: www.kununu.com/de/tribe29 !
- Contact: Oliver Gronwald
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://tribe29.com/checkmk-senior-python-developer/