Python Full Stack Engineer
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Job TitlePython Full Stack Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team of 5 dedicated engineers in a startup environment. We're ready to scale with a strong pipeline of product development ahead of us and using a modern tech stack, you'll gain unrivalled exposure to develop your skills.
You'll work across the full software development lifecycle focusing in python whilst working closely with product, operations and data science teams to deliver new features. The right person will be an advocate for the newest tech, someone who is proficient coding in python, innovative and is passionate about providing a best in class solution.
We use a modern tech stack including:
- REST API’s (Django)
- AWS Lambda
- Travis CI
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
If you can say yes to the following, we'd love to hear from you:
- At least 2 years developing in Python as a main language and Django across the full development lifecycle
- Working knowledge of Angular (highly beneficial)
- Hands-on experience using relational databases like mySQL or PostgreSQL
- High attention to detail with a problem-solving aptitude
- Some familiarity with AWS services would be a bonus
- To enjoy working in a startup culture - perks, challenges and all!
About the Company
Xref (XF1) is a best-in-class, global solution that makes reference, background and ID checking fast, simple and secure. The user-friendly technology is backed by local support teams, offers multi-language capabilities and meets the highest global compliance standards (ISO 27001). Xref is accessible from any device and integrates with multiple leading HR tools and ATS platforms to offer seamless, end-to-end recruitment workflows.
Why join Xref's Development team?
- Flexible - we're enjoying working from home and have achieved some incredible goals whilst working virtually together
- Driven - we’re an ambitious bunch and we’re always on the lookout for new ways to improve the Xref platform
- The People - we're a close team and we love what we do, we believe in the platform and we encourage each other to succeed as a team and individually
- Fast-paced - in a high-growth company, things can change in a heartbeat but we’ve got the drive to jump in and get a job done
- Hands-on - we will all roll up our sleeves and get involved. While we have individual specialist skills, we support each other to deliver the best results as a team
- Award-Winning - we have won multiple awards celebrating the technology we have created and this is all down to our hard-working dev team!
- Contact: Amy Cotterill
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Xref3/743999716546197-full-stack-engineer