Senior Python Developer
Kassel, Hesse, Germany
Job TitleSenior Python Developer
- Developing the two factor authentication system privacyIDEA
- Organizing development and pursuit of milestones
- You are working in a future-oriented field of IT security.
- We are an open company with flat hierarchical structure.
- Because of the short ways, you have the chance to have a look into other areas.
- You can help to define the direction of the software.
- Your work has a great influence and your opinion and expertise is heard.
- You take responsibility.
- An open working atmosphere, fun, drinks and fruit.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Own initiative
- The ability to keep track
- Deep knowledge of Python (guess what ;-)
- Experience with databases and REST APIs
- Familiar with aspects of IT security
- Familiar with git - we have the software at Github.
- Fluently in German and English
- Currently our team is mostly working on site.
About the Company
We are a Germany based company that creates the open source multi factor authentication system privacyIDEA. The server component is written in Python, based on Flask. NetKnights is generating it's revenue by selling consultancy, payed developments and service level agreements around this product.
Several other components and plugins gather around the server, to connect other applications or IdPs to privacyIDEA.
Current we are looking to expand our team on the core server component.