Senior Python Engineer
Remote, AZ, CA, KS, MA, MO, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, USA
Job TitleSenior Python Engineer
TrueAccord is looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join our Engineering team.
You will join a multi-functional engineering team of dedicated to creating a data driven culture, improving the efficiency and dependability of the way we make decisions, and developing our automated debt collection strategy. In this role, you will work closely with Data Scientists to understand the data science development process and take architectural owner take ownership of HeartBeat - our python based decision engine.
We’re looking for strong computer science fundamentals and an enthusiasm for system architecture, data and supporting others. You should be passionate about leading conversations on system architecture, implementing clean code, and determined to have a huge impact at TrueAccord.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Own and maintain HeartBeat as a platform - TrueAccord’s patented decision engine at the “heart” of its debt collection process
- Lead discussion and development of our reactive decision making architecture as we enter the hyper growth phase
- Partner with data science and product to understand the experimentation lifecycle and help design the underlying infrastructure for experiment development
- Assist our data scientists in developing production quality models and model pipelines
- 5+ years work experience | BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field | Equivalent training
- Excellent Python skills with dedication to writing clean understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
- Ability to lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions, as well as implement day-to-day changes
- Zeal for building high throughput, real-time analytics systems
- Project management and communication skills with experience working alongside cross-departmental partners
You might also have:
- Proficiency with statistical or data management Python libraries (scikit-learn, statsmodels etc. - huge plus if experience with Pandas)
- Familiarity with machine learning or predictive modeling and related development technologies (Tensorflow, Spark, Jupyter etc.)
- Interest in helping onboard new team members, mentoring, and teaching others
- Knowledge of functional Scala
- FinTech background
About the Company
Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a much better treatment - more relevant, more digital, less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions in recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to guide both lenders and borrowers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success.
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is distributed company with a major presence in the San Francisco Bay area and Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
- Generous paid time off
- Paid training
- We promote work/life harmony
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
*Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion*
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Contact: Jori Vajretti
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://jobs.lever.co/trueaccord/620cf3a0-3a07-4bf8-808c-319a61872f46