New York or Remote, Outside US/Canada, Israel
Job TitlePython Engineer
You will build the core logic, systems, and infrastructure for the product, including the analytics engine, workflow management, and collaboration tools. You will also be expected to push for a high standard of execution throughout the product and the company.
We're a small, highly focused team. You must be a strong collaborator who consistently delivers. You need to own large parts of the product, work autonomously, and make pragmatic decisions that will help us deliver a world-class experience to our customers.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- You have 3+ years of backend or full-stack experience
- You have shipped production APIs in Python
- You have experience with AWS, including Lambda, RDS, and ECS
- You practice DevOps, ChatOps, GitOps, and Infrastructure-as-Code
- You have a BSCS, MSCS, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with functional programming
- You have built (serverless) data pipelines
- You have worked as a site reliability engineer (SRE)
- You are familiar with OCR, MLOps, or data engineering
About the Company
Our mission is to bring intelligence to spend management.
Founded in 2019, the company has raised $3 million from investors including Contour Ventures, American Express, Foundation Capital, Clocktower Technology Ventures, and NOMO Ventures.
Based in New York City, our team is committed to growing a diverse company that fosters an environment of learning and collaboration. We create products with intense customer care, and we deeply value creativity, craftsmanship, and a knack for solving hard problems in our employees.