SENIOR FULL STACK PYTHON DEVELOPER INTERSOG – Vancouver, BC
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Job TitleSENIOR FULL STACK PYTHON DEVELOPER INTERSOG – Vancouver, BC
Intersog provides award-winning software engineering and IT consulting solutions to organizations of any size, from Silicon Valley and Fortune 500 companies to small businesses, by leveraging the latest technologies and changing the way software is built.
As an experienced Full Stack Python Developer, you will work on designing beautiful and modern interfaces for an e-health platform.
- Build highly scalable, maintainable micro services with REST APIs using Python/Django
- Design and implement complex systems and user workflows under tight deadlines using React/Redux
- Drive and shape architecture and lead engineering effort of the highly rated platform
- Own projects end-to-end, from developing prototypes through ensuring reliable roll-outs to large healthcare systems in two-week sprints
- Follow best practices to build an easy to maintain and extend, high performing application
- Collaborate with product management, design, and other engineers to create a cohesive, consistent and easy to use application across all platforms
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Experience building complex web-based applications with large user base (5+ years) using Python/Django and React
- Excellent knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience using modern technologies for build and testing pipeline like Webpack, Jest/Enzyme and CircleCI
- Strong team player in a flat-structured, highly-collaborative, agile environment is a must
- Communicate clearly and effectively with operations, marketing, and the rest of the team
Nice to have
- Experience with native iOS or Android development
- Experience in the e-commerce or telemedicine space
- Experience with HIPAA compliance
- Experience using Amazon Web Services
- Diverse and driven individuals who want to make talking to your doctor an amazing experience
About the Company
Intersog is a Chicago-based provider of custom software engineering and development solutions and IT strategy consulting.
We help other companies solve their tech skills shortage issue and jump fast on innovation bandwagon by building dedicated software development teams either locally in the USA / Canada or in our R&D centers in Ukraine, as well as providing ad-hoc project resources for short and long-term software project needs.
Our primary goal in partnering with you is to exceed your expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that resonate with your audience and bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
We fit perfectly in any software development partnership and empower innovation with our 6 A’s strength: Advisory, Application Development, Automation, Analytics, Access to Talent, and Actual Results
- Contact: Kris Ernais-Eskorsa
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://careers.intersog.mx/job/senior-python-fullstack-developer