Python Backend Engineer
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Job TitlePython Backend Engineer
We are a recruiting agency for our client who is looking for a Python Backend Engineer. This is a contract-to-hire position in the Philadelphia area for a cutting edge firm. The client seeks a middle to senior level candidate with backend development skills.
- Build out a scalable, multi-tenant back-end to support our XO product and future products
- Shape the overall data architecture by enhancing our existing API and ETL tooling
- Work closely with front-end developers and designers to provide effective solutions to new product features
- Drive operational excellence via automation and testing
- Help to orchestrate our existing cloud infrastructure to help us scale as we grow
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- 5+ years experience as a back-end developer (should have strong knowledge of Python)
- Experience developing APIs and proficiency in one or more API frameworks (e.g. Django REST)
- Eagerness to work in an agile environment
- Independent-minded thinking
- Passion and flexibility for working in a small team environment
- Bonus – background in real estate, experience using Django, any experience in building and serving applications in a cloud architecture (e.g. AWS, DigitalOcean).
About the Company
AlignWorks is a recruiting agency specializing in those "hard-to-fill" job requirements.