Full-Stack Developer / Python Developer
Athens (fully remote), Greece
Job TitleFull-Stack Developer / Python Developer
As Full-Stack developer you will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of server-side features, for a Cloud-based product (AWS).
The Python developer will take responsibility for architecture of their own projects and working collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary teams. Not just writing the code but defining the cloud architecture it will be running on.
As Full-Stack developer you’ll be responsible for maintain the product, building the support infrastructure to test and deploy the product. Making use of popular CI tools like Jenkins CI, and deployment tools like helm and Terraform. As well as linking the product to our metrics tools like grafana and victorops.
Using your development skills and experience to build upon cutting-edge research to use in production.
Working with the following tools:
- Kubernetes managed with helm
- Multiple AWS products and services all managed through Terraform
- Python; with heavy use of django, tornado, pytest, boto, and pika
- Jenkins CI and git
- Metrics & monitoring tools; grafana, prometheus, victorops.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
For the R&D development team, we’re looking for a full-stack developer with a wide breadth and depth of knowledge in development. With experience of designing, building and running low latency, scalable, reliable and secure Cloud-based systems for a large number of users.
While you may not have this full list of experience when joining, your role will involve taking on responsibilities in:
- Designing, building and running low latency, scalable, reliable and secure cloud-based systems for a large number of users.
- Designing scalable RDBMS and NoSQL databases (eg MongoDB, Redis).
- Working day to day with Python development, increasing knowledge and skill as a Python Developer.
- Working on back-end systems and RESTful architectures exposing APIs to mobile apps.
- Working AWS for the architecture of cloud based system as well as maintenance of the product.
- Building and running containerised applications.
- Working with web frameworks such as Django, Flask, Tornado.
- Deliver commercial software to deadlines.
- Work with git, testing frameworks and continuous integration.
- Be a great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic.
- Continue to be flexible, dedicated and curious.
- Extra responsibilities you may pick up
- Coordinating activities both within and across teams
- Working React or other client-side application
- Working to agile project management frameworks
Must have right to work in Greece.
Closing date for applications: 31st July 2020
About the Company
Navenio are filling a massive gap in the market for indoor location services, be part of a team who develop smartphone based indoor localisation technology. While the technology could be beneficial to many market sectors, Navenio are focussing on bringing this innovative, infrastructure free technology to healthcare services, across the UK to improve the quality of healthcare services and lower healthcare costs for society.
Your Life With Navenio
You will work remotely with colleagues in the UK on innovative products in healthcare and location services Your day to day work will involve being part of project teams in an agile development environment fostering a culture of cooperation and trust You will be trusted to work towards project goals and work with product owners to make our products great