Full Stack Developer with Python or Golang Experience
Payatu Security Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
pune, maharastra, India
Job TitleFull Stack Developer with Python or Golang Experience
Job Title - Full Stack Developer with Python or Golang experience
We believe writing code is an art. If you are an artist who writes code like how Picasso painted, Shakespeare wrote poetry and all the Gods of heaven, earth and hell will have to pause and say, here lives a great artist whos code is a living example of excellence of work, present us with your art by sharing your code repository.
Who we are: We are a bunch of young and passionate folks who are driven by the power of the latest and innovative technologies in IoT, AI/ML, Blockchain, and many other advanced technologies. We are in the mission of making the Cyberworld safe for every organization, product, and individual.
Who are you: You are a master of all trade. You eat, sleep, and drink code. You are passionate about converting an idea into an awesome product. You are thrilled with the power of technology and how it can change the world for the betterment of people's lives. You have curiosity in your DNA, and you love to stay in touch with the latest development technologies.
- What we look for:
- Your expertise is your primary qualification, not your degree or certification.
- Your publicly known contributions are your credentials.
- Papers you have written, the tools you have developed, are your references.
- Your write-up reflects your interests and ethics.
- Your code repository and blog are the testimonies of your work.
- You are learning from the community and enthusiastically contributing back.
- What you will do:
- Develop an excellent, well-engineered product and an awesome web interface.
- Make architecture and design decisions.
- Write exceptional code and fix any bugs along the way.
- Follow new technologies as they come to the surface and make sure you can utilize them.
- The technical skill you should have:
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack.
- Highly experienced with server-side technologies & languages such as node.js, Python + Django or Golang.
- Experience with cloud development (esp. AWS/Azure)
- Experience in API design and development
- Knowledge of new technology paradigms (e.g., serverless, containers, microservices)
- A solid understanding of web application security.
- Workplace benefits we extend :
- Diverse learning opportunities
- No dress code
- Flexible timing and work from home option
- Flexible leave policy
- Flat organization structure with no hierarchy
- Freedom to choose your path of development and research
- Showcasing our research and findings at international conferences is our nature
- Logistics assistance in submitting your research to an international conference.
- Be a part of the nullcon Goa and hardwear.io Netherlands crew and meet/interact with world-class researchers.
- Research ideas to execution support
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- You should apply if:
- You love building web applications, end to end!
- You like automating stuff
- You like writing tools
- You are self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- You can work independently and meet project schedule and deadlines
- You have strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to express your thoughts clearly
- You are Self-driven, proactive, hard-working, team-player
- You are working on something on your own in your field apart from official work
About the Company
About Payatu: Payatu is a research-powered cybersecurity service, and training organization specialized in IoT/Embedded/Cloud/Mobile/Web and Infra security assessment. Passion is the word on which Payatu was founded. Passion is what drives our bandits to achieve the impossible. We also run the famous kernel/mobile and IoT hacking training at most of the renowned security conferences around the world. Our Bandits are known for their passion and dedication to their chosen disciplines in information security. Our team of researchers and executors are bending the rules to provide state of the art security services. We are passionate about hacking and securing the latest and leading-edge security technology. We are proud to be part of a vibrant security community and don't miss any opportunity to contribute back. Some of the contributions in the field reflect our dedication and passion
- null - It all started with null - The open security community in 2008 as we were eager to learn and have a place for security researchers to network and learn together. At that time, there was no commonplace for passionate researchers to meet and discuss security. The founders put the seed to initiate a community that would later grow to become a registered non-profit society and one of the most active security communities in India with chapters in various cities in India and abroad - Singapore, Amsterdam, and Dubai. null is driven entirely by passionate volunteers.
- nullcon - nullcon Security Conference is an annual Security event held in Goa, India. Nullcon is a must-attend event for researchers. After 10 years of efforts put in the event, it has now become a world-renowned platform to showcase new research.
- hardwear.io - Hardware Security Conference is an annual Hardware Security event held in The Hague, Netherlands. It is being organized to answer emerging threats and attacks on hardware. We aim to make it the largest platform, where hardware security innovation happens.
- Dedicated Fuzzing Infrastructure - We are proud to be one of the few security research companies to own an in-house infrastructure and hardware for distributed fuzzing of software such as browsers, client and server applications, etc.
- Open source - Our team regularly authors open source tools to aid in security learning and research.
The Bandit Team: A close-knit family that encourages each other to achieve their best. A team that enjoys each other's success, and that gives us numerous occasions to celebrate. We work hard and party harder. Our amazing team is winning businesses and hearts all around the world with their high-quality deliverables, community contributions, and being excellent, trustworthy professionals.
Our Culture: While our team members are rocking the fields of their chosen disciplines, our value keeps them humble and responsible. Our Professionalism and strong work ethics give trust to our clients across the globe and industries in securing their assets. We care for our family as much as we care for our clients and the community. Being trustable and responsible for our work in the discipline of security is part of our culture at Payatu.
The Journey of Bandits (career path) : At Payatu, we mean business. All our team members are at the front line of the business, which helps them to understand the industry and business dynamics. We encourage our team members to experiment with new concepts, take complete responsibility and accountability to transform it into a value proposition. We understand that failures, success, innovation, and contribution to the community are all part of the process. We help our team members to pursue their chosen disciplines and mentor them to become experts.