Content Aggregation Developer
English Language Arts Network (ELAN) ARTS2U project
Montreal, QC, Canada
Job TitleContent Aggregation Developer
- Maintaining and improving the Arts2u web application
- Execution of requests to support the team as we enhance our data aggregation suite
- Creating documentation and communicating with Content coordinators
- Testing and Quality Assurance of Python components and integration with the tech stack
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Minimum 1 year working with software development.
- Experience working with Python, with knowledge DJango JET admin interface.
- Experience with Python-related projects that have influenced successful online properties
- Experience with REST API’s, Structured Data (JSON, XML, etc.), HTML, and HTTP requests
- Knowledge of version control system (GitHub)
- Understanding of development of relational and graph databases,
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Sheets, Analytics platforms
Use of the following Skills
- Web development Python (version 3) <--- show the version
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Comfortable with Linux Coding with Python
- Background knowledge in web development and full stack concerns
About the Company
ARTS2U is building a digital event listings service for producers, media, and the public. ARTS2U is searching for a motivated and talented individual to join our growing team. We are collecting arts event data for artists and producers to add value to their digital products. This activity is essential to our growth and your position will be key with opportunities for an expanded role as our products develop! If you are interested in working on a dynamic digital entertainment company where your contributions can become essential, we want to meet you!