Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job TitlePython Developer
This is a full stack development position in the Spotlight content team. The content team focusses on continuous extraction in near real time and analysis of security vulnerability information and knowledge base available in public domain from various vulnerability databases, and other locations for ever growing list of OS, components and applications, including zero day vulnerabilities. It then creates a world class comprehensive vulnerability intelligence database that is used by the Falcon platform for assessing, prioritising and remediation of vulnerabilities in the customer environment. This role requires strong focus on analysis, rapid prototyping, research automation, scalability and development of required services and APIs.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Engineering efforts from rapid prototypes to developing large-scale application services of the vulnerability content
- Work with security researchers and vulnerability analysts to troubleshoot time-sensitive production issues
- Extensive use of one or more programming languages (C/C++, Java, GoLang, Python), AWS cloud, relational databases
- Ensure security and efficacy of the data
- Backend engineering systems and process automation engineering
- Build vulnerability management tracking capabilities by conducting analysis on data and providing reviewed content to the platform Team for product efficacy
- Interact and integrate with platform teams and product teams like Intel and EPP
- Constantly re-engineering to improve architecture, knowledge models, user experience, performance and stability
- Experience level 4-12 years
- Solid work experience in Product design & development and well versed in one or more programming languages (C/C++, Java, GoLang, Python).
- Strong database skills (MySql, MS SQL)
- Exposure to AWS cloud / S3 / Splunk.
- Experience and understanding of security vulnerabilities, vulnerability management and vulnerable software.
- Working level understanding of sources of vulnerability information (i.e. NIST, etc.)
- Ability to communicate , collaborate at all levels of an organization.
- Experience working in a team (distributed/global) to ship features and releases
- The skills to meet commitments on time and produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Experience of vulnerability management products.
- Good understanding of Windows OS internals and the Windows API.
- Knowledge of other Operating systems like Linux Distros or Mac.
- Prior knowledge of web-scrapping.
- Familiarity and experience with Agile process.
About the Company
CrowdStrike (www.crowdstrike.com) is a cyber security company founded on the principle that effective computer security cannot be achieved without understanding the goals, tactics, and techniques used by determined attackers who can be expected to purposefully and repeatedly pursue their objectives to the detriment of our customers.
CrowdStrike Falcon is a two-component security product. One component is a “sensor”, which is a lightweight agent installed on client machines that observes system activity and recognizes malicious behaviour, then provides on-box prevention capability and remote telemetry to the Falcon cloud. The cloud component aggregates sensor telemetry for each customer’s network, can correlate malicious behaviour across multiple machines, and presents our customers’ operations teams with a prioritized summary of the threats detected in their environments.
Falcon Spotlight is the industry’s first scanless endpoint vulnerability assessment solution, delivering real-time, zero-impact assessments of endpoint security posture. Falcon Spotlight adds preparation and readiness to the unparalleled prevention, detection and response provided by the Falcon platform, resulting in a stronger security posture and unprecedented breach protection.
- Contact: Varun Joshi
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://crowdstrike.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/crowdstrikecareers/job/India---Pune/Senior-Engineer_R390