Scientific Specialist in Molecular Dynamics and Materials Simulations
Job TitleScientific Specialist in Molecular Dynamics and Materials Simulations
Our QuantumATK group is a team of world leading experts in atomic-scale simulations who are developing the QuantumATK software. The applicant is required to have experience with Python.
Your role will be to implement and validate new methods and algorithms for molecular dynamics, Monte Carlo, optimization, and related techniques for both conventional and machine-learning force field and DFT simulations. You will also be involved in preparing scientific case studies to be published in leading scientific journals and providing tutorials for our end users.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Good programming skills, in particular in Python and C++
About the Company
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
- Contact: Julian Schneider
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=25235&siteid=5359&PageType=JobDetails&jobid=1523452#jobDetails=1523452_5359