Python Developer in the Hague
The Hague, The Netherlands
Job TitlePython Developer in the Hague
We are currently looking for a Python Developer responsible for designing and implementing solutions, with the goal of assisting our clients reduce their administrative processes. You will form part of our small and motivated team based in the Hague. Candidates must be eligible to work in The Netherlands.
Responsibilities include: Writing Odoo modules for niche energy and renewable energy suppliers; Design, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable Python code; Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems; Primarily focusing on development but also focusing on the design, testing and also interacting with clients.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Excellent English verbal and written skills (Dutch advantageous);
- Based in The Netherlands;
- 2+ years of relevant Python development experience (Graduates with some Python experience will be considered).
Nice to have:
- Familiar/ affinity with open source software;
- Familiar with OpenERP / Odoo (development);
- Familiar with Postgres / MySQL;
- Familiar with Linux (commandline/servers);
- Familiar with Jenkins.
About the Company
The client is a professional service provider that offers a unique and versatile administration system for energy suppliers.