Remote Full Stack Team Lead
Accounting Data Solutions
Job TitleRemote Full Stack Team Lead
- Part-Time - up to 10 flexible hours per week
- Develop plans and manage the company’s portfolio of projects
- Design automated test scenarios that improve deployment confidence
- Develop features, including development, testing, deployment, and post-deployment analysis
- Promote proper software development practices throughout the team
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Experience building Python web applications from scratch in a production environment
- Interested in the organizing aspect of a Project Manager type role
- Passion for both client-side and server-side development
- Team player, strong communication skills, empathy, and someone who thrives working remotely
- Passionate about building great user experiences, with a keen eye for details, UX, and design
- Understands the full lifecycle of software development, including version control, code review, testing, continuous integration, logging, documentation, and debugging
- Able to work productively on a geographically distributed team
Must be in the USA as we are relying on benefits of the CARES act.
About the Company
Accounting Data Solutions' mission is to enable small businesses to tap into enterprise-class automated accounting and data integration functionality without an enterprise-class budget.
The company started as a one person "side gig" in 2016 and has grown its project portfolio over time to include a handful of business data automation services as well as one exciting foray into computer vision.